Friday, April 20, 2007

A beginning


Taking to writing after a long long time. Sure I regret not being a regular at writing and missing out on so many years of literary joy. Perhaps a long inning awaits. So I hope. I am faced with an empty quagmire of deciding on the slant of my work-to-be. Topics close to the heart aplenty but none too much. To brush aside my lack of immediate clarity, on my initial writing efforts, let me say as I saunter with time my writings should ultimately turn towards my Lakshya (what I seek in life)
Lakshya, a possession that I lack in life and each day desperately look forward to embracing. Though, at first look, to most of us, it seems a rather well-known and studied utterance yet a deeper dissection reveals the complete oblivion of the essence of the word Lakshya. Lakshya to me is far away from the archetypical set of needs and desires that changes frequently with time.
It is like a line going through the chronicles of a man’s life. A common factor through all the endeavors in one’s life.

I seek not this at the end of the tunnel, but whilst there is dark.

With this thought I inaugurate my blog, titled ‘Seeking life…’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home